Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Year In Photos- Round 3

So I'm gonna skip the spiel about it being a long time since I've last blogged, we all know I regret not being able to do this as often as I'd like, but sometimes life gets with or without internet (a lot to do with the latter) gets in the way.

As I just finished the first month of my FOURTH year here in Spain (Yes, fourth and probably last--who would have thought?) I wanted to take the trip down memory lane and have a look at what the first year Extremadura and year 3 in Spain brought. Click to check out Year 1 and Year 2.

New home for the year Navalmoral de la Mata

Embracing the countryside on my commute everyday
Impromptu Halloween Selfie #MinnieMouse

In Cáceres and Mérida for the weekend with my girls!

Mérida Theater ! <3

Smiles at the Roman Theater





Monkeying around Primark in Badajoz



Puente Real- Badajoz

Magnolias reunited to view our DVD!

Presentación del disco de Diego Ojeda

Christmas dinner with the Liverpool Academy Staff


Christmas Break in London!

Sillyness at the Science Museum

Winter Wonderland


It was freezing but the picture didn't come out to bad


Here's to you wax Jim Carrey

Uh oh...

Jersey Boys Musical <3

London Eye

Big Ben at night

Christmas present from the Hostel

Boxing day Shopping

Camden Town


Buckingham palace

Almost falling into the fountain right before the picture

Tower of London

Tower Bridge

P.S. I Love you.... Filming spot on our Ireland tour


NYE in Dublin

Lunch with the coworkers

Industrial sized fans means impromptu modeling session 

Visiting the cousin in Rome


HaU International- Rome!

Spontaneous Trip to Lisbon!

Finally Sunshine after all the cold!!


Happy St Patrick's Day


Parque Europa for my Bday weekend


Bday Lunch 

The Ramirez Girls

Visiting el Prado museum for the first time

Gorgeous Gardens at the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos in Córdoba

Plaza de España en Sevilla


Moroccan Beach

Chefchaouen the Blue City

oh yeah....I rode a camel



Another night of sleeping at the bus station with our impressive bad luck 



The Ann Frank House

Zaans Schaans The windmill City
The whole school got together and bought me end of the year gifts. Truly an amazing group of people

Marwan Concert

Valencia


Camp 2014 Staff

Penguin Dance 

American as Apple Pie for the 4th of July

Back from the dead during the murder mystery

Field trip to Plasencia 


Parisa didn't want to come... jk jk :P


With teachers finally on break for summer!!

Round 4 is already a month in and I hope to make the most of the time I have here. Just like this blog post... all good things come to an end. Here's to more photos and more memories, new friends new places let's go 2014/2015!

1 comment:

  1. The Roman Theater looks amazing! As well as EVERYWHERE ELSE. Ughhhhh i'm so jealous of all your travels... good luck and enjoy your 4th year, hopefully it'll be the best one yet!!

    ReplyDelete